Police Searching for Missing Man on His Way Out of the City
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 23-year-old Mississauga man.
Peel police said officers are looking for Dalton Castella, who was last seen on Thursday, July 6 at approximately 9:30 a.m. in the Queensway West and Hurontario area.
Castella is described as a 6’3” white male who is 160 pounds. He has a slim build, a shaved head, brown eyes and pierced ears. He has scars on his left eye, right hand and left shoulder and several tattoos that read “Cathy,” “Chanel,” “Courtney,” and “Veritas.”
He was last seen wearing grey track pants, a black t-shirt with a silhouette of Biggie Smalls on the front and the words “they thought it was all a dream” down the side. He was also wearing a grey baseball hat, two distinct silver rings on his left hand, Under Armour flip-flops and carrying a large black Nike gym bag.
He may be headed to Bracebridge on a bus.
Family and police are concerned for Castella’s well-being, as he requires medication and does not have it with him.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Dalton CASTELLA is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Castella has been located in good health.
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers