Police searching for missing 90-year-old woman from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is searching for a missing woman from Mississauga.
Ninety-year-old Maryam Kelauini was last seen in the area of Queensway and Hurontario Street.
Kelauini is described as white, approximately 5’5” tall, roughly 164 lbs, with a medium build, and below shoulder-length black and white hair.
She was last seen wearing a brown dress with a floral pattern. She walks with a limp and she sometimes suffers from memory loss.
Police and her family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Kelauini is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311 extension 1233.
- Police searching for missing 63-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 26-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 73-year-old man from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 87-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton