Police searching for missing 90-year-old woman from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is searching for a missing woman from Mississauga.
Ninety-year-old Maryam Kelauini was last seen in the area of Queensway and Hurontario Street.
Kelauini is described as white, approximately 5’5” tall, roughly 164 lbs, with a medium build, and below shoulder-length black and white hair.
She was last seen wearing a brown dress with a floral pattern. She walks with a limp and she sometimes suffers from memory loss.
Police and her family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Kelauini is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311 extension 1233.
- Police searching for missing 63-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 73-year-old man from Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police searching for missing 27-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28