Police searching for missing 72-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are searching for a missing 72-year-old woman from Mississauga.
Marie Levesque was last seen in the area of Queensway Way and Hurontario Street. She left hospital on foot after recently having surgery, and she may be confused.
She is described as approximately 5’ tall and 160 lbs with green eyes and red/grey hair. She was last seen wearing a grey top, jogging pants, ankle boots, and no jacket.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact PRP at (905)453-3311.
Marie Levesque has been located.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- Raptors' superfan honoured by Basketball Hall of Fame
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Searching For a Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say
- MISSING: Police Looking for 69 Year Old Woman in Mississauga