Police searching for missing 72-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are searching for a missing 72-year-old woman from Mississauga.
Marie Levesque was last seen in the area of Queensway Way and Hurontario Street. She left hospital on foot after recently having surgery, and she may be confused.
She is described as approximately 5’ tall and 160 lbs with green eyes and red/grey hair. She was last seen wearing a grey top, jogging pants, ankle boots, and no jacket.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact PRP at (905)453-3311.
Marie Levesque has been located.
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- BREAKING: Mississauga resident dies of COVID-19
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 27-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Searching For a Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say