Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police received a call at 6:48 p.m. about a two-vehicle collision at a major intersection.
The crash occurred at Derry and McLaughlin.
There are no injuries or road closures, according to police.
Police arrived on scene around 7:15 p.m., and this is all of the information currently available.
We will keep you updated as information becomes available.
UPDATE: As of 7:26 p.m., according to Peel Paramedics, four patients are being treated and transported to local hospital with minor injuries.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand, the 4K Guy
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Early evening vehicle collision results in major Brampton intersection being shut down
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Massive rally in Mississauga honours family killed in hate-fueled attack
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned