Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police received a call at 6:48 p.m. about a two-vehicle collision at a major intersection.
The crash occurred at Derry and McLaughlin.
There are no injuries or road closures, according to police.
Police arrived on scene around 7:15 p.m., and this is all of the information currently available.
We will keep you updated as information becomes available.
UPDATE: As of 7:26 p.m., according to Peel Paramedics, four patients are being treated and transported to local hospital with minor injuries.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand, the 4K Guy
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Report Collision at Intersection in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry