Police Raided an Illegal Marijuana Dispensary in Mississauga
Four people were arrested on Wednesday after police raided an illegal marijuana dispensary in Mississauga back in June.
Spurred by a community complaint, police launched an investigation into Pharma-Cann, a storefront operation on Drew Road.
Investigators seized a quantity of drugs including: Cannabis Marijuana, Cannabis Resin, Hashish, and Tetrahydrocannabinol (known as THC). They also seized a quantity of cash.
According to Peel police, these types of storefront operations pose a potential public health risk as the production of controlled substances are not regulated by Health Canada and/or originate from unknown sources.
Four people (three men and one woman, all in their 30s) have been arrested in connection to the illegal operation. They are facing charges including Possession of Property Obtained by Crime, Trafficking a Controlled Substance, and Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.
Police are asking anyone who has information regarding this investigation, or knowledge of the illicit sale of drugs, to call investigators at 905-453-2121 (ext. 3515).
- Peel police shut down illegal cannabis dispensary in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Raid
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Charges Laid in Connection with Illegal Drug Dispensary in Mississauga
- Peel Police Crack Down on Illegal Cannabis Dispensaries in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- 26-year-old celebrating big lotto win in Mississauga to do something special for mom
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Cases in Mississauga and Brampton push Peel Region COVID number to record high
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns