Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police are responding a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are on the scene of a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian at Glen Erin Dr. and Folkway Dr.
A call regarding the incident came in at 11:23 a.m.
Police say injuries have been reported, but it is not yet known how serious they are.
Updates to follow.
Police say a female pedestrian has been transported to a trauma centre. There is no access to the intersection. Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Peel paramedics say the victim has sustained life-threatening injuries.
Commuters should find alternate routes.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Police on scene after pedestrian pinned under car in Mississauga