Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Police are responding a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers are on the scene of a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian at Glen Erin Dr. and Folkway Dr.
A call regarding the incident came in at 11:23 a.m.
Police say injuries have been reported, but it is not yet known how serious they are.
Updates to follow.
Police say a female pedestrian has been transported to a trauma centre. There is no access to the intersection. Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
Peel paramedics say the victim has sustained life-threatening injuries.
Commuters should find alternate routes.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga