Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Police are on scene following an incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Derry Rd. and Dixie Rd. area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say the pedestrian has sustained serious injuries and is being transported to hospital via air ambulance.
UPDATE: Derry is currently closed in both directions between Tomken and Cardiff.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source