Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Police are on scene following an incident involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Derry Rd. and Dixie Rd. area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say the pedestrian has sustained serious injuries and is being transported to hospital via air ambulance.
UPDATE: Derry is currently closed in both directions between Tomken and Cardiff.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win