Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a collision between a cyclist and vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the cyclist was struck in the Eglinton and Kimbermount area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say the male cyclist sustained minor injuries.
The roadway is open.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Ontario's science advisers call for a 6 week stay-at-home order for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario