Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
Police are looking to identify a deceased woman whose body was recently discovered in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Monday, Sept. 10, 2018 at approximately 10:37 a.m., a deceased woman was found in Lake Ontario in the J.C Saddington Park (53 Lake Street) area.
The identity of the woman is unknown.
Police say she is described as a white female between 55-65 years old with a heavy build (approximately 200 lbs) and grey shoulder length hair. She was wearing white shoes, blue jeans and a purple shirt. She had gold hoop earrings and a Band-Aid on her right index finger.
An autopsy has been scheduled.
The death is not considered suspicious at this time.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 1133.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga