Police looking for vehicle involved in shooting incident in Mississauga
Police are looking to identify the owner of a vehicle that was allegedly involved in a shots-fired incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, June 17, 2020, officers were called to the Confederation Parkway and Princess Royal Drive area for a report of shots being fired.
Police allege that an occupant of a vehicle fired shots at the occupant of another car.
Investigators do not believe that the occupants of the vehicles know each other.
One vehicle sustained damage but its occupant did not sustain any injuries, police say.
The suspect vehicle is described as black or charcoal coloured, four doors and tinted windows. Police believe that the car could be a Mazda 6 type vehicle.
Police are asking for any residential surveillance or dashboard camera surveillance video in the area of Confederation Parkway to Burnhamthorpe Road between 5:10 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
Anyone with information, video surveillance or dashcam video relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga
- Complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency up 93% in December
- New Jollibee restaurant now open at Square One in Mississauga