Police looking for vehicle involved in shooting incident in Mississauga
Police are looking to identify the owner of a vehicle that was allegedly involved in a shots-fired incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, June 17, 2020, officers were called to the Confederation Parkway and Princess Royal Drive area for a report of shots being fired.
Police allege that an occupant of a vehicle fired shots at the occupant of another car.
Investigators do not believe that the occupants of the vehicles know each other.
One vehicle sustained damage but its occupant did not sustain any injuries, police say.
The suspect vehicle is described as black or charcoal coloured, four doors and tinted windows. Police believe that the car could be a Mazda 6 type vehicle.
Police are asking for any residential surveillance or dashboard camera surveillance video in the area of Confederation Parkway to Burnhamthorpe Road between 5:10 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
Anyone with information, video surveillance or dashcam video relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities