Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Burger King
Police are seeking a suspect in a break and enter near Mississauga.
According to police the incident occured at Burger King, at 2460 Winston Churchill Blvd in Oakville.
A recent release reads that on Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at approximately 3 a.m, a security camera filmed a male suspect prying open the drive-thru window and entertin the restaurant.
"Once inside the store the male stole a sum of cash and made good his escape in an unknown direction," reads the release.
The suspect is described as male, 25-35 years of age, with an average build, dark hair and dark stubble on his face.
"He was wearing dark coloured pants, dark coloured shirt with the word ‘AFFLICTION’ on the rear of the shirt in white lettering with a pattern design below, white shoes, a dark baseball cap with an orange logo on it and one red and one dark coloured glove," reads the release.
Police say he was also carrying a backpack.
"Police are asking the public for their assistance in identifying the male involved and want anyone who may know him, or who may have witnessed the suspect committing this crime to come forward and assist in solving this crime."
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau, Detective Omar Nadim at 905-825-4747 ext. 2278.
- Police Looking for Break and Enter Suspect Targeting Peel Homes
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Release Photos of Suspect Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga