Police Looking for Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
Police are searching for a robbery suspect.
Around 8:00 a.m. this morning, Peel police responded to reports of a robbery in the Derry and Goreway area in Mississauga.
According to police, a female victim was pushed down while trying to use a bank machine. She was not injured in the encounter and the suspect fled on foot.
The suspect is described as a black male who is 5’9. He was last seen wearing a green hoodie.
While no weapons were seen, police are asking people to avoid the area while they investigate the incident.
It seems like it’s already been a bad morning for robberies, as police tweeted that they had responded to another robbery report in the Dundas St. E. and Cliff Road area around 7:00 a.m. No injuries were sustained in that incident either.
Officers have responded to a robbery in the area of Dundas Street East and Cliff Road in Mississauga. No injuries sustained.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 8, 2016
2/2 suspect male black, 5'9, green hoodie, no weapons seen please avoid the area while investigation continues— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) October 8, 2016
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police searching for suspect after robbery with knife in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Female Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences