Police Looking for Elderly Man Last Seen in Mississauga
Police have asked for the public’s assistance in locating a person in Mississauga.
Harry Hodgins, 70, was last seen Sunday (April 22) in the area of Queen Street South.
He was wearing jeans and a black winter jacket at the time, police say.
Anyone who may know anything about Hodgins’ location is asked to call 905-453-3311, ext. 1233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Hodgins has been located in good health in the south end of Mississauga, police report. Police thank the public for their help.
- Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 72-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying man in life-threatening condition
- UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Ontario rejects efforts on paid sick leave, says expanding police power was mistake