Police Looking for 19 Year Old Last Seen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a woman last seen in Mississauga.
Daniela Zita, 19, was last seen at 1:45 p.m. on Monday afternoon and is believed to be in the area of Second Line and Highway 407.
She is described as a white woman, 5’5, with a slim build and frizzy black hair. She was wearing a purple hooded nylon jacket, black pants, black Converse shoes, and carrying a black and blue knapsack.
Anyone with information should call police at 905-453-3311.
Zita has been located. The Peel Police thanks everyone for their help.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga