Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
Police are investigating a threat made at a school in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene investigating a threat at St. Christopher Separate School.
There are currently no students at the school due to a PD day.
The children at the school’s daycare have been moved to a safe location.
Police say no injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
No other details about the nature of the threat are available at this time.
- Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Man arrested after bomb threat made to elementary school in Mississauga
- Mississauga students moved to another Malton school as police investigate
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl