Police investigating collision involving allegedly stolen vehicle in Mississauga
Police are investigating a Mississauga collision involving an allegedly stolen vehicle.
Peel police say that the single-vehicle crash occurred in the Erin Mills Pkwy and Britannia Rd. area on April 28.
Police say the driver is in custody and has been taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Erin Mills Pkwy is closed at Thomas St. and Thomas St. is closed from Britannia to Erin Mills Pkwy.
Police say Erin Mills Pkwy. and Thomas St. is shut down due to live wires being down.
Erin Mills Pkwy. is closed on both sides between Britannia and Thomas.
- Eglinton closed at Erin Mills due to collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills in Mississauga
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Major Collision at Burnhamthorpe and Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall