Police Investigating After Woman Allegedly Robbed at Hospital in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a suspect following an alleged robbery in a hospital parking lot in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, August 7 at approximately 5:30 p.m., a 43 year-old Toronto woman was robbed shortly after leaving through the southwest exit of Trillium Health Centre in Mississauga.
Police allege that as the victim approached her vehicle, she was assaulted by an unknown male.
Police say the suspect stole her purse and fled the area on foot.
The victim did not sustain any injuries.
The suspect is described as an Asian male between 30 and 40 years of age who is approximately 5'7." Police say he has brown eyes and was clean shaven.
He was last seen wearing a black Roots hoodie, black baseball cap, khaki shorts, black shoes and beige gardening gloves.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact 12 Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted