Police Investigating After Woman Allegedly Robbed at Hospital in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a suspect following an alleged robbery in a hospital parking lot in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, August 7 at approximately 5:30 p.m., a 43 year-old Toronto woman was robbed shortly after leaving through the southwest exit of Trillium Health Centre in Mississauga.
Police allege that as the victim approached her vehicle, she was assaulted by an unknown male.
Police say the suspect stole her purse and fled the area on foot.
The victim did not sustain any injuries.
The suspect is described as an Asian male between 30 and 40 years of age who is approximately 5'7." Police say he has brown eyes and was clean shaven.
He was last seen wearing a black Roots hoodie, black baseball cap, khaki shorts, black shoes and beige gardening gloves.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact 12 Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery