Police investigating after Mississauga man found dead in wooded area
Police are appealing for information following the discovery of a deceased man in a wooded area in Toronto.
Toronto police say that Acquilino Logwee Iko, a 29-year-old Mississauga man, was found deceased in a wooded area on Friday, Aug. 14, 2020, at 3:15 p.m.
His body was discovered just east of the Martin Goodman Trail in the south end of Ashbridges Bay.
Police believe he was there since Wednesday, Aug.12, 2020
Police say Logwee Iko’s image has been released in a bid for witnesses to come forward.
Divisional officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding his death and urge anyone with any information to contact them at 416-808-5500.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants