Police investigating after Mississauga man found dead in wooded area
Police are appealing for information following the discovery of a deceased man in a wooded area in Toronto.
Toronto police say that Acquilino Logwee Iko, a 29-year-old Mississauga man, was found deceased in a wooded area on Friday, Aug. 14, 2020, at 3:15 p.m.
His body was discovered just east of the Martin Goodman Trail in the south end of Ashbridges Bay.
Police believe he was there since Wednesday, Aug.12, 2020
Police say Logwee Iko’s image has been released in a bid for witnesses to come forward.
Divisional officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding his death and urge anyone with any information to contact them at 416-808-5500.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Body Found in Car in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall