Police investigating after man stabbed in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man was stabbed in the Stillriver Cres. and River Grove Ave. area.
Police say the suspect fled on foot.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Police say the victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 2:30 pm.
Police say the victim has been transported to a local hospital. Officers remain on the scene as they conduct further investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga