Police investigating after man stabbed in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man was stabbed in the Stillriver Cres. and River Grove Ave. area.
Police say the suspect fled on foot.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Police say the victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 2:30 pm.
Police say the victim has been transported to a local hospital. Officers remain on the scene as they conduct further investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- Police investigating after three elderly residents attacked in Mississauga stabbing