Police investigating after man stabbed in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man was stabbed in the Stillriver Cres. and River Grove Ave. area.
Police say the suspect fled on foot.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Police say the victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 2:30 pm.
Police say the victim has been transported to a local hospital. Officers remain on the scene as they conduct further investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police investigating after student stabbed at Mississauga high school
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie