Police investigating after man stabbed in Mississauga
Police are investigating a reported stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man was stabbed in the Stillriver Cres. and River Grove Ave. area.
Police say the suspect fled on foot.
There is no suspect description at this time.
Police say the victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening
A call regarding the incident came in shortly before 2:30 pm.
Police say the victim has been transported to a local hospital. Officers remain on the scene as they conduct further investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133
- Police investigating second stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Suspect flees on foot after stabbing in Mississauga
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot