Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Assaulted in Peel
Police are investigating after a child was allegedly assaulted near an elementary school in Brampton.
Peel police say an 11-year-old boy reported an assault around 7:44 a.m.
The incident reportedly took place in the Sandalwood Parkway and Torbram Road area.
An ambulance was called to the scene, but the victim appeared to have only minor injuries that were treated on-site.
No schools were put in hold and secure in relation to the incident.
Police say the suspect is described as a 6’ tall man who was last seen wearing black hoodie, grey or blue sweatpants and black Nike shoes.
K9 units were in the area, but have since left the scene.
Some police units are still in the area.
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Police Searching For a Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Woman Allegedly Robbed at Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Home Invasion in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect in Mississauga Sex Assault