Police investigating a suspicious death in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a suspicious death after a dead body found in the area of Hawthorne Boulevard and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
Peel police say the adult male was located in his own residence deceased.
Coroner has attended the scene and the death is deemed suspicious.
Homicide has taken over the investigation of the incident.
Peel Regional Police closed down the area for the investigation.
No further information at this time.
UPDATE: Following the results of a post mortem, police say the incident has been cleared and the death is not considered suspicious.
- Police investigation 'suspicious death" in Mississauga
- Woman's Death in Mississauga is Suspicious, Say Police
- UPDATED: Suspicious Death Sends Police to Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspicious death in Mississauga now ruled a homicide
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework