Police investigating a suspicious death in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a suspicious death after a dead body found in the area of Hawthorne Boulevard and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
Peel police say the adult male was located in his own residence deceased.
Coroner has attended the scene and the death is deemed suspicious.
Homicide has taken over the investigation of the incident.
Peel Regional Police closed down the area for the investigation.
No further information at this time.
UPDATE: Following the results of a post mortem, police say the incident has been cleared and the death is not considered suspicious.
- Police investigation 'suspicious death" in Mississauga
- Woman's Death in Mississauga is Suspicious, Say Police
- UPDATED: Suspicious Death Sends Police to Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police investigating suspicious death in Mississauga now ruled a homicide
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga