Police Identify Victim of Fatal Collision in Misissauga
Investigators are appealing for witnesses regarding a collision that killed a pedestrian in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 5:40 p.m. on Monday (December 4th) in the area of Hurontario Street at Brunel Road. The victim was struck by a vehicle (white Volkswagen Tiguan) and taken to a local hospital, where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Police have identified the victim as Golden Roy Freddy, a 41-year-old Mississauga man.
The investigation is ongoing and police are seeking witnesses who may have seen the collision happen, have dashboard video footage of the incident, or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian or driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call police (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses for Monday Collision
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19