Man Dead After Collision Near Major Mississauga Intersection
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle earlier this evening has been pronounced dead, police report.
Police said that a call came in at 5:39 p.m. on Dec. 4 about a crash at Hurontario and Brunel, near Hurontario and Britannia.
A 41-year-old Mississauga man was transported to a local hospital. As of 8:27 p.m., police have confirmed that the crash was fatal.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
Road closures are in effect at northbound Hurontario between Brunel and Aldridge.
- Man Dead After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19