Man Dead After Collision Near Major Mississauga Intersection
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle earlier this evening has been pronounced dead, police report.
Police said that a call came in at 5:39 p.m. on Dec. 4 about a crash at Hurontario and Brunel, near Hurontario and Britannia.
A 41-year-old Mississauga man was transported to a local hospital. As of 8:27 p.m., police have confirmed that the crash was fatal.
The Major Collision Bureau is currently investigating.
Road closures are in effect at northbound Hurontario between Brunel and Aldridge.
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Man Dead After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Struck by Vehicle at Major Intersection
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26