Police Identify Victim in Suspected Murder-Suicide Incident
Police have released the identities of two people who appear to have been involved in a murder-suicide incident in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that officers are investigating the 22nd homicide of 2018, which claimed the life of a Mississauga woman.
Police say that in the early morning hours of Thursday, Nov. 2, 2018, officers responded to reports of a deceased male at a business located at 3446 Mavis Road in Mississauga.
Police say the deceased man has been identified as 56-year-old Ross Ingberg.
Further investigation led officers to a residence on Cedarglen Gate, where police say they located a deceased woman.
Police say the woman has since been identified as 47-year-old Linda Santos.
Police say Santos' death has been ruled a homicide.
Investigators say they are not looking for any other suspects at this time and believe this to be an isolated incident.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, Dash-cam video, surveillance video, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 3205.
- Police Investigating Homicide of 83 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Witnesses Following Murder of Mississauga Woman
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Identify Woman Allegedly Killed by Husband in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga