Police Hunt Mississauga Sex Assault Suspect
A suspect is being sought after a female was sexually assaulted in her Mississauga bedroom on Saturday morning.
The incident took place at 7 a.m.
The victim, a young female, woke up to a man in her bedroom near Hartfield Grove and Warren Dr., say Peel police.
That’s in the Dixie Rd. and Rathburn Rd. area.
He sexually assaulted the victim then fled, investigators allege.
He’s white, roughly 20-years-old.
Paramedics took the victim to a Toronto hospital for assessment.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the special victims unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Suspect Sought After Senior Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses In Sexual Assault Investigation
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about what's going on in Mississauga for the week of July 7, 2020
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year