Police Hunt Mississauga Sex Assault Suspect
A suspect is being sought after a female was sexually assaulted in her Mississauga bedroom on Saturday morning.
The incident took place at 7 a.m.
The victim, a young female, woke up to a man in her bedroom near Hartfield Grove and Warren Dr., say Peel police.
That’s in the Dixie Rd. and Rathburn Rd. area.
He sexually assaulted the victim then fled, investigators allege.
He’s white, roughly 20-years-old.
Paramedics took the victim to a Toronto hospital for assessment.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the special victims unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Suspect Sought After Senior Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Hunting for Assault Suspect
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases