Police Hunt Mississauga Sex Assault Suspect
A suspect is being sought after a female was sexually assaulted in her Mississauga bedroom on Saturday morning.
The incident took place at 7 a.m.
The victim, a young female, woke up to a man in her bedroom near Hartfield Grove and Warren Dr., say Peel police.
That’s in the Dixie Rd. and Rathburn Rd. area.
He sexually assaulted the victim then fled, investigators allege.
He’s white, roughly 20-years-old.
Paramedics took the victim to a Toronto hospital for assessment.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the special victims unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Winter Weather Travel Advisory is in Effect for Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision
- Suspect Sought After Senior Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Hunting for Assault Suspect
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga