Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a Mississauga woman who went missing last week.
Peel police report that 40-year-old Yunying Pan, who lives in the Hurontario Street and Ceremonial Drive area, has been missing for several days.
She was last heard from on Tuesday, Dec. 5 at approximately 10:53 p.m.
Pan is described as an East Asian female who is 5’5" tall and 123 pounds with a thin build. She has long straight black hair, brown eyes and pierced ears.
Her vehicle, a grey 2017 Lexus NX model SUV with Ontario plate CBLT085, has also been reported missing.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on Pan's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Police Concerned for Safety of Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga