Police arrest Mississauga man in connection to unlawful possession of a gun
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has arrested a man from Mississauga in connection to the unlawful possession of a gun.
On October 25, PRP was called to the area of Silver Spear Road and Winding Trail in relation to a verbal altercation between two men. During the dispute, the suspect, 20-year-old Isaiah Judge, was seen reaching into his jacket to display a gun.
After a brief investigation, police arrested Judge, and seized a loaded Steyr Mannlicher M40 semi-automatic handgun.
He was charged with:
- Breach of Recognizance
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of Loaded Prohibited Firearm
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Careless Storage of Firearm
- Possess Firearm with Defaced Serial Number
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Possession of Firearm Contrary to Order
Judge was held for a bail hearing and attended the Ontario Court of Justice on October 26.
The investigation is still on-going, and anyone with relevant information is urged to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 extension 1233.
Additionally, information may be provided to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or visiting their website.
- Mississauga man arrested in connection to unlawful possession of a gun
- Police make arrest in connection to hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Arrest made and firearm seized in attempted murder investigation
- Police seize loaded gun during house party investigation in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 postal codes with high COVID-19 positivity
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas