Police Arrest Four Males for Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have quickly arrested four people after an armed bank robbery took place in Mississauga yesterday (Wednesday February 15).
At around 1:00 p.m., police were called to the scene of a robbery in progress at Dixie Road and Meyerside Drive.
Four males entered the bank with their faces concealed and demanded money while showing possession of a handgun and shotgun.
The suspects, who then attempted to flee in a vehicle, were pursued by police and drove the vehicle into a ditch. They fled on foot, but were apprehended shortly after.
Police arrested Toronto men Oday Bazuhair (18) and Benjamin Kwafo (23), as well as two other males (16 and 17) whose names are withheld.
Charges include robbery, disguise with intent, and possession of a loaded firearm.
The four suspects were all held for a bail hearing on Thursday at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Men Arrested in Connection With Bank Robbery
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Hunting Mississauga Armed Robbery Suspects