Police Arrest Four Males for Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have quickly arrested four people after an armed bank robbery took place in Mississauga yesterday (Wednesday February 15).
At around 1:00 p.m., police were called to the scene of a robbery in progress at Dixie Road and Meyerside Drive.
Four males entered the bank with their faces concealed and demanded money while showing possession of a handgun and shotgun.
The suspects, who then attempted to flee in a vehicle, were pursued by police and drove the vehicle into a ditch. They fled on foot, but were apprehended shortly after.
Police arrested Toronto men Oday Bazuhair (18) and Benjamin Kwafo (23), as well as two other males (16 and 17) whose names are withheld.
Charges include robbery, disguise with intent, and possession of a loaded firearm.
The four suspects were all held for a bail hearing on Thursday at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga
- 18 year old Brampton male arrested after armed robbery in Mississauga
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Leads to Arrest of Four Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga