Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
Peel Regional Police are seeking public assistance after a shooting in Mississauga on July 5.
According to a recent police statement, on Thursday, July 5, 2018 at approximately 12:42 a.m. officers responded to a report of shots fired in the area of Colonial Drive and The Collegeway.
The victim, 27, of Mississauga, was transported to a trauma centre with non-life-threatening injuries.
“A dark coloured new model Jeep was seen fleeing the area,” reads the statement.
Police are seeking a vehicle similar to the one in our cover photo.
“Investigators are appealing for witnesses or anyone who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the incident.”
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo courtesy of Peel police handout
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Gunshots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation