Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
Peel Regional Police are seeking public assistance after a shooting in Mississauga on July 5.
According to a recent police statement, on Thursday, July 5, 2018 at approximately 12:42 a.m. officers responded to a report of shots fired in the area of Colonial Drive and The Collegeway.
The victim, 27, of Mississauga, was transported to a trauma centre with non-life-threatening injuries.
“A dark coloured new model Jeep was seen fleeing the area,” reads the statement.
Police are seeking a vehicle similar to the one in our cover photo.
“Investigators are appealing for witnesses or anyone who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the incident.”
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo courtesy of Peel police handout
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Gunshots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga