Police are Seeking Witnesses in a Mississauga Shooting
Peel Regional Police are seeking public assistance after a shooting in Mississauga on July 5.
According to a recent police statement, on Thursday, July 5, 2018 at approximately 12:42 a.m. officers responded to a report of shots fired in the area of Colonial Drive and The Collegeway.
The victim, 27, of Mississauga, was transported to a trauma centre with non-life-threatening injuries.
“A dark coloured new model Jeep was seen fleeing the area,” reads the statement.
Police are seeking a vehicle similar to the one in our cover photo.
“Investigators are appealing for witnesses or anyone who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any information regarding the incident.”
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo courtesy of Peel police handout
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Gunshots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga