Police Allegedly Find Drugs and Gun in Mississauga Residence
Police have allegedly seized illicit drugs and an illegal handgun after searching a residence in Mississauga.
A suspect wanted in connection with the incident is still outstanding.
Peel police say that investigators executed a search warrant in the Hurontario Street and Burnhamthorpe Road West area on June 20.
Police allege that an illegal firearm, ammunition and a number of illicit drugs were seized during the search.
Police say a warrant has been issued for 32-year-old Mississauga man Andrew Green. He is wanted on a number of charges, including unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession for the purpose of trafficking, possession of property obtained by crime and more.
The suspect is described as a black male who is 6'1'' with a medium build.
Police say the suspect is considered armed and dangerous and is not to be approached by members of the public.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Vice, Narcotics and Street Level Organized Crime Unit at (905) 453-3311, ext. 3515.
- Police Seize Firearm and Illicit Drugs in Mississauga
- Police Searching for “Armed and Dangerous” Man in Mississauga
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police