Pizza chain opens first-ever Hamilton restaurant in prime location
After serving up plenty of pizza success in Greater Toronto, Pizzaiolo has made its way to Hamilton and officially opened its doors to the public.
Located at 205 Locke St. South, the popular pizza chain has set up shop at the former home of Locke St. Meats & Deli.
The American-style pizza chain has nearly 40 locations in Greater Toronto.
The Hamilton location does not offer a dine-in option and relies on a take-out model with an array of freshly made slices available. Pizzaiolo on Locke also offers multiple walk-in specials.
Besides, who needs tables inside the restaurant when you have two perfectly situated people-watching park benches located directly outside the front doors?
Pizzaiolo boasts a diverse menu of pies, including several vegetarian and separate vegan and plant-based categories. The vegan options include pizzas with and without dairy-free cheese while the plant-based options include meatless sausage and pepperoni.
Of course, you could always just customize your own.
Pizza lovers can also choose whole wheat, gluten-free, and cauliflower dough.
If you’re looking to make it a meal, Pizzaiolo also offers calzones, garlic bread, salads, and more.
- Popular Toronto pizza chain sets up shop in prime Hamilton location
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Popular Toronto pizzeria Blondies Pizza opens a cute new location in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February