PHOTOS: Relatively Affordable Townhouses Coming to Mississauga Soon
With the lack of inventory and sky-high price points, many residents and people looking to move into Mississauga may feel overwhelmed. Luckily, prospective homeowners should be happy to hear that a new townhouse development is currently in the preconstruction phase in the city.
According to BuzzBuzzHome, 20/ Twenty is a new townhouse development in the area of Camilla Road in the prestigious Cooksville-Munden Park neighbourhood.
The new development, by Consulate Development Group, is in the preconstruction phase and is scheduled for completion in 2021.
The townhouse development will boast 148 units that will feature anywhere from two to three bedrooms.
Homes will start from $599,000, making it relatively affordable for residents.
The developer describes the development as an exclusive collection of contemporary urban townhomes in the heart of South Mississauga, one of the busiest parts of the city.
Designed for couples, young families, or empty nesters, these homes have a lot to offer.
“This spectacular development features spacious open concept interiors, private outdoor patios or rooftop terraces, contemporary exteriors and attractive green spaces where neighbours can relax in comfort and style. Take your kids to the parkette after dinner or walk your dog through well-maintained community spaces,” says Consulate Development Group.
The homes are minutes away from many shops and cafes, the lakefront promenade, Sherway Gardens and Square One shopping centre. Homeowners can also enjoy nature with the newly-built multi-use trail, the Credit River Valley and many local parks and playgrounds, all within walking distance.
It is also conveniently located near the GO Station and the future Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT).
All in all, the area is hot and poised to get hotter.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga still up for grabs
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- You can add something else to your recycling this fall in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Fight Against Townhouse Development
- New (and Relatively Affordable) Townhouses Coming to Mississauga
- Residents Form Coalition to Stop Condo Development From Proceeding as Planned in Mississauga
- Some Residents Outraged Over Housing Development Proposed for Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New “Boutique” Condo Development Coming to Mississauga