PHOTOS: Popular Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
Coffee, tea and gourmet latte lovers who regularly frequent a very busy coffee shop in Mississauga were in for a surpirse this week.
The windows are papered over with signs referring them to the brand’s other location.
And the drive-thru exit was closed off with a dumpster.
A seemingly high-traffic Starbucks location, located at 3235 Dundas St. W., at Ridgeway Dr. near the Laird Rd. Costco, has shuttered its doors.
But not to worry — it’s temporary, due to renovations.
Crews appear to have gutted the cafe and customers are being referred to the Vega Blvd. Starbucks attached to Chapters.
We can’t wait to see what’s in store.
A different Starbucks shuttered its doors for good about five weeks ago in the Mavis and Eglinton area.
The Dundas closure is scheduled from May 28 until June 30.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown