PHOTOS: Popular Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
Coffee, tea and gourmet latte lovers who regularly frequent a very busy coffee shop in Mississauga were in for a surpirse this week.
The windows are papered over with signs referring them to the brand’s other location.
And the drive-thru exit was closed off with a dumpster.
A seemingly high-traffic Starbucks location, located at 3235 Dundas St. W., at Ridgeway Dr. near the Laird Rd. Costco, has shuttered its doors.
But not to worry — it’s temporary, due to renovations.
Crews appear to have gutted the cafe and customers are being referred to the Vega Blvd. Starbucks attached to Chapters.
We can’t wait to see what’s in store.
A different Starbucks shuttered its doors for good about five weeks ago in the Mavis and Eglinton area.
The Dundas closure is scheduled from May 28 until June 30.
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- Popular and Longstanding Coffee Shop Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Massive New Starbucks Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Cafe Opening New Location Inside Major Grocery Store in Mississauga
- Brand New Starbucks Now Open in Square One in Mississauga