PHOTOS: Popular Coffee Shop Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
Coffee, tea and gourmet latte lovers who regularly frequent a very busy coffee shop in Mississauga were in for a surpirse this week.
The windows are papered over with signs referring them to the brand’s other location.
And the drive-thru exit was closed off with a dumpster.
A seemingly high-traffic Starbucks location, located at 3235 Dundas St. W., at Ridgeway Dr. near the Laird Rd. Costco, has shuttered its doors.
But not to worry — it’s temporary, due to renovations.
Crews appear to have gutted the cafe and customers are being referred to the Vega Blvd. Starbucks attached to Chapters.
We can’t wait to see what’s in store.
A different Starbucks shuttered its doors for good about five weeks ago in the Mavis and Eglinton area.
The Dundas closure is scheduled from May 28 until June 30.
- Popular and Longstanding Coffee Shop Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Brand new Starbucks location opening in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of the most popular Starbucks locations in Mississauga closes down permanently
- Massive New Starbucks Opens in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry