Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
The police are investigating after a vehicle reportedly drove into a restaurant patio in Mississauga.
According to the police, a vehicle drove into the patio area of the Pump House Grill around 3:51 p.m. The restaurant is located in the area of Lakeshore Road East and Stavebank Road.
One person is being transported to the trauma centre.
More updates to come.
According to the police, this is a two-vehicle collision whereby one vehicle was struck and was pushed into the patio area of an establishment.
Police say an adult male was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries. An adult female was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Southbound Stavebank Rd is closed from High Street to Lakeshore Rd., and westbound Lakeshore is down to one lane only from Elizabeth St.
Expect delays in this area
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female Transported To Trauma Centre Following Major Collision In Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario