Person dragged by vehicle following collision in Brampton
One person is in custody following a crash this evening in Brampton.
The two-vehicle collision took place at Highway 50 and Cottrelle Blvd.
Police say the driver of one of the vehicles was dragged by the other vehicle when attempting to speak to the driver.
The victim’s injuries are unknown.
Although the vehicle fled the scene, police were able to obtain the licence plate number and located the driver and vehicle in York Region.
The driver was taken into custody for impaired driving. Their identity has not been disclosed at this time.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- Experts warn closing playgrounds and golf in Mississauga and Brampton won't do much to slow COVID-19