Peel Police Searching for Missing Man Last Seen in Mississauga
Peel Police are asking for the public to be on the lookout for a missing man.
Michael Dmytrenko, 23, was last seen Sunday around 4:30 in the afternoon near Dundas Street and Confederation Parkway in Mississauga.
Missing— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 23, 2019
Michael Dmytrenko 23 yrs
L/S Sept 22/19 at 4:30 pm in the area of Dundas St/Confederation Pkwy
Male/white, 6 ft, thin, 145 lbs, drk blond short hair, blue eyes, full beard.
Wearing light brw/taupe t-shirt, blue/blk board shorts, blue/orange runners.#PRP P190348727 pic.twitter.com/0raQiA4sAt
Dmytrenko is described as 6 ft. tall with a thin build, weighing approximately 145 ibs. He has short, dark blonde hair, blue eyes and a full beard.
At the time of his disappearance, he was wearing a light brown/taupe T-Shirt and black and blue board shorts and blue and orange running shoes.
Anyone with information on Dmytrenko’s whereabouts is urged to contact Peel Regional Police.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined