Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
Peel Police are looking for a 97-year-old missing woman last seen in Mississauga.
Mary Marr was last seen today (August 28) at 3:45pm in the area of King St west of Hurontario St.
Police describe her as a white female that is 5’8” with a slim build, short white hair and glasses. Police do not know what she is wearing except white sandals.
She uses a four-wheel walker with a basket on the front.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call police at (905) 453-3311.
The 97-year-old woman has been located safe and sound.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Looking for 74 Year Old Woman Last Seen in Mississauga