Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
Peel Police are looking for a 97-year-old missing woman last seen in Mississauga.
Mary Marr was last seen today (August 28) at 3:45pm in the area of King St west of Hurontario St.
Police describe her as a white female that is 5’8” with a slim build, short white hair and glasses. Police do not know what she is wearing except white sandals.
She uses a four-wheel walker with a basket on the front.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call police at (905) 453-3311.
The 97-year-old woman has been located safe and sound.
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 63-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga