Peel Police Looking to Identify Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a recently found woman.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel police released a photo of a woman (above) on social media and asked if anyone could help identify her.
Police say the woman is 5’5” and 115lbs. She has shoulder length black hair, brown eyes and a thin band tattoo on her left arm.
She was found wearing grey pants, and a brown sweater.
If you known her, please call police.
UPDATE: The person in question has been identified and police are attempting to contact her family. Police thank the public for its assistance.
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Young Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga