Peel Police Looking to Identify Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a recently found woman.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel police released a photo of a woman (above) on social media and asked if anyone could help identify her.
Police say the woman is 5’5” and 115lbs. She has shoulder length black hair, brown eyes and a thin band tattoo on her left arm.
She was found wearing grey pants, and a brown sweater.
If you known her, please call police.
UPDATE: The person in question has been identified and police are attempting to contact her family. Police thank the public for its assistance.
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying woman located in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Four areas in Mississauga with the highest COVID-19 percent positivity in Ontario