Peel Police Looking to Identify Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a recently found woman.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel police released a photo of a woman (above) on social media and asked if anyone could help identify her.
Police say the woman is 5’5” and 115lbs. She has shoulder length black hair, brown eyes and a thin band tattoo on her left arm.
She was found wearing grey pants, and a brown sweater.
If you known her, please call police.
UPDATE: The person in question has been identified and police are attempting to contact her family. Police thank the public for its assistance.
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying elderly woman found wandering alone in Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying woman located in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening