Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
While it’s not uncommon (unfortunately) to read about impaired drivers being stopped by police in Brampton and Mississauga, it is somewhat unusual to hear about two different people being arrested back-to-back on a snowy Tuesday afternoon.
Shortly after 12:15 p.m., Peel police announced that they arrested a reportedly impaired 49-year-old male driver at Dixie Road and Aerowood Drive in Mississauga. The arrest came following a collision.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
#PRP arrest impaired driver after accident at Dixie Rd and Aerowood Dr, 49 yo male taken into custody— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 14, 2017
Three minutes later, police announced that they arrested a 54-year-old male driver, who was also reportedly impaired, in the Ray Lawson Blvd. and Mavis area in Brampton.
#PRP arrest a second driver for impaired operation of a motor vehicle at Ray Lawson and Mavis, 54 yo male taken into custody— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 14, 2017
Perhaps the snow hasn’t kept everyone from imbibing too much at lunch?
Drive safely, everyone.
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19