Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
While it’s not uncommon (unfortunately) to read about impaired drivers being stopped by police in Brampton and Mississauga, it is somewhat unusual to hear about two different people being arrested back-to-back on a snowy Tuesday afternoon.
Shortly after 12:15 p.m., Peel police announced that they arrested a reportedly impaired 49-year-old male driver at Dixie Road and Aerowood Drive in Mississauga. The arrest came following a collision.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
#PRP arrest impaired driver after accident at Dixie Rd and Aerowood Dr, 49 yo male taken into custody— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 14, 2017
Three minutes later, police announced that they arrested a 54-year-old male driver, who was also reportedly impaired, in the Ray Lawson Blvd. and Mavis area in Brampton.
#PRP arrest a second driver for impaired operation of a motor vehicle at Ray Lawson and Mavis, 54 yo male taken into custody— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 14, 2017
Perhaps the snow hasn’t kept everyone from imbibing too much at lunch?
Drive safely, everyone.
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Here's How Hot it's Going to Feel in Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection