Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 6:45 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
Injuries are considered life threatening, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as road closures are currently in place.
- Fire Crews on Scene for Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga