Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 6:45 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
Injuries are considered life threatening, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as road closures are currently in place.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe