Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 6:45 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
Injuries are considered life threatening, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as road closures are currently in place.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas