Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 6:45 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
Injuries are considered life threatening, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as road closures are currently in place.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month