Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 6:45 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in the area of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
Injuries are considered life threatening, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as road closures are currently in place.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga