UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga this evening has been pronounced dead.
At 6:45 p.m. police got a call for the incident, which happened at the intersection of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
The victim was seriously injured.
At 7:17 p.m., police report that the pedestrian succumbed to their injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
All roads leading to the intersection are closed as the investigation proceeds.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga