UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga this evening has been pronounced dead.
At 6:45 p.m. police got a call for the incident, which happened at the intersection of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
The victim was seriously injured.
At 7:17 p.m., police report that the pedestrian succumbed to their injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
All roads leading to the intersection are closed as the investigation proceeds.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga