UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga this evening has been pronounced dead.
At 6:45 p.m. police got a call for the incident, which happened at the intersection of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
The victim was seriously injured.
At 7:17 p.m., police report that the pedestrian succumbed to their injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
All roads leading to the intersection are closed as the investigation proceeds.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Top 5 Under The Radar Pizza Joints in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga