UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
A pedestrian struck by a vehicle in Mississauga this evening has been pronounced dead.
At 6:45 p.m. police got a call for the incident, which happened at the intersection of Kennedy and Brunel Road, east of the 401.
The victim was seriously injured.
At 7:17 p.m., police report that the pedestrian succumbed to their injuries.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
All roads leading to the intersection are closed as the investigation proceeds.
Any witnesses are asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Pronounced Dead After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June