Pedestrian Struck and Killed By Vehicle in Mississauga
A 62-year-old Mississauga man is dead after being hit by a vehicle early Wednesday.
“The victim was pronounced (dead) at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
Emergency crews rushed to Hurontario St. and Topflight Dr. at 12:22 a.m. — that’s south of Hwy. 407 and north of Derry Rd.
The driver, a 55-year-old Brampton man, remained on scene.
An autopsy is pending and it’s unclear if charges are being laid.
The major collision bureau is appealing for witnesses.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga