Pedestrian Struck and Killed By Vehicle in Mississauga
A 62-year-old Mississauga man is dead after being hit by a vehicle early Wednesday.
“The victim was pronounced (dead) at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
Emergency crews rushed to Hurontario St. and Topflight Dr. at 12:22 a.m. — that’s south of Hwy. 407 and north of Derry Rd.
The driver, a 55-year-old Brampton man, remained on scene.
An autopsy is pending and it’s unclear if charges are being laid.
The major collision bureau is appealing for witnesses.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady