Pedestrian Struck and Killed By Vehicle in Mississauga
A 62-year-old Mississauga man is dead after being hit by a vehicle early Wednesday.
“The victim was pronounced (dead) at the scene,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
Emergency crews rushed to Hurontario St. and Topflight Dr. at 12:22 a.m. — that’s south of Hwy. 407 and north of Derry Rd.
The driver, a 55-year-old Brampton man, remained on scene.
An autopsy is pending and it’s unclear if charges are being laid.
The major collision bureau is appealing for witnesses.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga