Pedestrian Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 6:04 p.m. regarding a male pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Nashua Drive, near Derry Road East.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Southbound Goreway from Nashua has been closed.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is being taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The roadway has reopened.
Editor’s note: Police have issued a correction on their previous statement, clarifying that the victim is male, not female.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms