Pedestrian Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 6:04 p.m. regarding a male pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Nashua Drive, near Derry Road East.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Southbound Goreway from Nashua has been closed.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is being taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The roadway has reopened.
Editor’s note: Police have issued a correction on their previous statement, clarifying that the victim is male, not female.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Bell users experience Canada-wide service disruptions