Pedestrian Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 6:04 p.m. regarding a male pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Nashua Drive, near Derry Road East.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Southbound Goreway from Nashua has been closed.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is being taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The roadway has reopened.
Editor’s note: Police have issued a correction on their previous statement, clarifying that the victim is male, not female.
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga