Pedestrian Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 6:04 p.m. regarding a male pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Nashua Drive, near Derry Road East.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time, police say.
Southbound Goreway from Nashua has been closed.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is being taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The roadway has reopened.
Editor’s note: Police have issued a correction on their previous statement, clarifying that the victim is male, not female.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga