Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are appealing to witnesses following a collision that sent a pedestrian to hospital with critical injuries.
On June 4 at approximately 10:06 p.m., the victim was crossing Dundas Street East, east of Hurontario, when he was struck by a vehicle.
The driver of the vehicle remains on scene.
The victim, a 60-year-old Mississauga man, was transported to a Toronto trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
He's currently in critical condition.
Investigators are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision, has video footage of the incident, or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and driver prior to the collision to contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3707.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Dies in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga