Parking garage repairs complete, several city services move back to Brampton City Hall
Published September 5, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Several city services have been moved back to City Hall now that construction is complete on the parking garage, bringing more parking options back to downtown.
The garage closed on June 28 for months of renovations and repairs including waterproofing, replacing asphalt in front of the loading dock, and repairing the deteriorating concrete columns and walls.
The shutdown moved some city services including the Clerk’s Office, Service Brampton, business licensing and marriage ceremonies to the West Tower, but those have all moved back to City Hall now that the work is complete.
There are also several free lots for City Hall visitors or those exploring downtown businesses and attending events this summer:
- Nelson Square Parking Garage (9 Diplock Lane)
- West Tower Parking Garage (41 George Street)
- John Street Parking Garage (16 John Street)
- Market Square Parking Garage (Theatre Lane & Union Street)
- City Hall Parking Garage (2 Wellington Street West)
For more information visit the City of Brampton website.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising