Parking Changes Coming to Mississauga for Holiday Monday
Although civic holidays aren’t quite as well-known (or understood) as major holidays such as Christmas, New Year’s Day and Canada Day, they offer a little reprieve from the five-day work week (something that’s extra welcome in the summer).
But regardless of whether or not you’re celebrating anything in particular on Monday, Aug. 7 (according to this National Post article, Ontario’s civic holiday celebrates Emancipation Day and was once known as Simcoe Day), there’s a good chance you’re having people over and/or attending a party of some sort.
If so, you might be happy to be reminded that parking is extended on Monday, Aug 7.
If you’re parking on the street (or having guests park on yours), note that they can park from 8:00 a.m. until midnight.
The usual three-hour parking limit will not be in effect on Monday.
Enjoy your long weekend!
- Parking Changes Coming to Mississauga for Civic Holiday Monday
- Parking Changes Coming to Mississauga This Long Weekend
- Major Parking Changes Officially in Effect in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Mississauga
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Police investigating triple stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- Toronto police have person of interest in billionaire deaths