Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 10:07 p.m. regarding a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Eglinton.
The female victim has been taken to a local hospital with a leg injury that paramedics say is serious but not life-threatening.
The vehicle remained on scene, police report.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of Jan 10 to 16