Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 10:07 p.m. regarding a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Eglinton.
The female victim has been taken to a local hospital with a leg injury that paramedics say is serious but not life-threatening.
The vehicle remained on scene, police report.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19