Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 10:07 p.m. regarding a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Eglinton.
The female victim has been taken to a local hospital with a leg injury that paramedics say is serious but not life-threatening.
The vehicle remained on scene, police report.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga