Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 10:07 p.m. regarding a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Eglinton.
The female victim has been taken to a local hospital with a leg injury that paramedics say is serious but not life-threatening.
The vehicle remained on scene, police report.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga