Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 10:07 p.m. regarding a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Eglinton.
The female victim has been taken to a local hospital with a leg injury that paramedics say is serious but not life-threatening.
The vehicle remained on scene, police report.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Raising Alarm After Shocking Number of Pedestrians Killed in Under 24 Hours
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Collision in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga