Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
At 5:23 p.m., Peel paramedics reported a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
Paramedics are currently on scene.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
UPDATE: Paramedics say the victim has been taken to a local ER in stable condition.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- A frost advisory in effect for Mississauga