Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
At 5:23 p.m., Peel paramedics reported a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
Paramedics are currently on scene.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
UPDATE: Paramedics say the victim has been taken to a local ER in stable condition.
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga