Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
At 5:23 p.m., Peel paramedics reported a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
Paramedics are currently on scene.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
UPDATE: Paramedics say the victim has been taken to a local ER in stable condition.
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Top 5 Steak & Eggs in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga