Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A collision has been reported in Mississauga this afternoon.
At 5:23 p.m., Peel paramedics reported a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
Paramedics are currently on scene.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
UPDATE: Paramedics say the victim has been taken to a local ER in stable condition.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships