Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
Crews are attending to a fire in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police say a call came in at 3:16 p.m. for reports of heavy black smoke coming from a commercial building in the area of Dundas and Hurontario St.
Paramedics and Mississauga Fire are on scene.
Roads are closed in the area and residents are advised to take alternate routes.
More details to come.
UPDATE: Police say the fire, which broke out in the kitchen of a restaurant, has been extinguished.
No injuries were reported.
- Roads closed due to fire at commercial facility in Mississauga
- Crews attending fire at highrise building in Misssisauga
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- Emergency Crews Investigating Possible Fire at Mississauga Business
- Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall