Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
Crews are attending to a fire in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police say a call came in at 3:16 p.m. for reports of heavy black smoke coming from a commercial building in the area of Dundas and Hurontario St.
Paramedics and Mississauga Fire are on scene.
Roads are closed in the area and residents are advised to take alternate routes.
More details to come.
UPDATE: Police say the fire, which broke out in the kitchen of a restaurant, has been extinguished.
No injuries were reported.
- Crews attending fire at highrise building in Misssisauga
- Emergency Crews Investigating Possible Fire at Mississauga Business
- Road closed as crews respond to house fire in Mississauga
- Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- Crews attending to transport truck fire in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants