Pair of employees at Mississauga McDonalds test positive for COVID-19
Two McDonalds employees at a location in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today (May 13), two employees at the McDonalds on 601 Lakeshore Road East tested positive for the virus, which was confirmed by local health authorities.
As a result, the company has elected to take a cautious approach, and close the location effective immediately.
Additionally, management will be bringing in a third-party cleaning service to clean and sanitize the restaurant, which will remain closed until it is permitted to reopen by local health authorities.
Additionally, employees who worked on May 8 from 5:45 a.m. to 2:05 p.m., and on May 9 from 10:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. are being asked to self-quarantine until further information becomes available.
Further, any guests who visited the restaurant on May 8 and 9 are being asked to follow the direction from experts at Ontario Public Health, which is available online.
Cover photo courtesy of @hipster_infant’s Instagram
- Two Mississauga-based Canada Post employees test positive for COVID-19
- Eight employees test positive for COVID-19 at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- Some Canadian companies demand travelling employees self-quarantine amid COVID-19
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic